Toro Power Max® 824 OE (37798)
Call for Price
The Power Max 824 OE with Toro Premium 252cc OHV 4-cycle engine provides proven power and performance to make your job easier in tough winter conditions. Throws snow up to 45' (13.5 m) feet away with a 24" (61 cm) clearing width and 20" (51 cm) intake height. Ideal for concrete, asphalt or gravel surfaces that can park up to 4 - 10 cars and 6 - 12" (15-31 cm) of snow at a time. The Power Max, with its durable components, make quick work of hard, compressed snow. It's also compact and easy to handle. The convenient one-hand operation lever frees the other hand to change speeds or adjust the chute without stopping. Easily change the chute direction and angle with the Quick Stick® chute control. A breakthrough in snow blowing technology, the exclusive Anti-Clogging System meters snow intake to prevent clogging and maximize clearing efficiency. The Heavy-Duty Auger Gearbox has special oversized hardened gears and shafts designed to withstand extreme stress. No shear pins needed! If the auger hits hard material, the engine will stall to prevent damage.
- Powered by a Toro Premium 252cc OHV 4-cycle, it's ideal for concrete, asphalt or gravel surfaces that can park up to 4 - 10 cars and 6 - 12" (15-31 cm) of snow at a time
- 24" (61 cm) Clearing Width, 20" (51 cm) intake height, Up to 45' (13.5 m) Throw Distance
- Anti-Clogging System (ACS) - Reduces clogging and maximizes impeller speed and snow velocity
- Steel Chute - The 100% steel chute construction means this snow blower is built to last
- Powerful Engines: Smooth Toro 252 cc 4-cycle OHV engines have been tuned specifically for these models to deliver powerful, responsive performance.
- Electric Start: For hot starts on the coldest days, each Toro two-stage snowthrower comes equipped with both electric start and a recoil mitten grip start for added peace of mind.
- Steel Chute: The 100% steel chute construction means this snow blower is built to last. (Select models only.)
- Anti-Clogging System (ACS): The only system to allow the impeller to automatically reroute excess snow away from the chute and back into the auger to reduce clogging.
- High-Strength Auger Gear Box: Special, hardened gears are designed to withstand the highest of stresses and provide worry-free performance — no shear pins needed.
- Quick Stick® Chute Control: Reinforced with metal rod, innovative joystick control changes chute direction on the go.
- Auger System: Anti-Clogging System (ACS), 11" / 28 cm Dia., Hardened Gears; no shear pins needed
- Chute Control: Quick Stick® (200° Rotation), Steel, Double Deflector
- Clearing Width: 24" (61 cm) clearing width, 20" (51 cm) intake height
- Drive System: Friction Disk
- Engine: Toro Premium 252cc OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement: 252cc
- Fuel Capacity: 3.1 Quarts (3.0 L)
- One-Hand Interlock: Standard
- Scraper: Adjustable
- Skid Shoes: Standard
- Speeds: 6 Fwd. / 2 Rev.
- Starter: Electric Start
- Throw Distance: Up to 45' (13.5 m)
- Tires: 15" x 4" (39 cm x 10 cm)
- Warranty: Guaranteed for Life Warranty - ACS only (Original owner only)
- Weight: 171 lbs. / 78 kg
- Engine Type
- Premium OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 24 in. (61 cm)
- Electric Start
- Max Discharge
- Up to 45 ft. (13.5 m)
- Drive Type
- Friction Disk
- Wheel Size
- 15 in. x 4 in. (39 cm x 10 cm)
- 171 lb. (78 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.1 qt. (3.0 L)