Toro Power Clear® 721 E (38742)
Call for Price
Toro's best-selling series of single stage snowthrowers are powerful and rugged, yet light enough for anyone to handle. The Power Clear 721 E features a 212cc Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV engine and the amazing Power Propel™ System which clears snow in a 21-inch wide swath right down to the pavement and up to 35 feet away. Fold-down handle and chute make storage or transport simple. Storage dimensions: 30" x 21" X 37". All Power Clear 721 models are backed by Toro's Two-Year Full Warranty and Two-Year Guaranteed to Start Warranty (Residential only).
- 212cc Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV
- 21" Clearing Width & Up to 35' Throwing Distance
- Ideally used to clear 3-9" of snow at a time on a driveway that can park up to 8 cars
- Powerful enought to handle big jobs but small enough for easy storage.
- #1 Brand of U.S. Single-Stage Snowblowers: Our best-selling snowblowers are strong enough to take on serious snow, yet easy for anyone to maneuver.
- Power Curve® Technology: This technology, with curved rotor and inverted funnel housing moves more snow in less time and virtually eliminates clogging. Wide rubber paddles propel the snowthrower forward while cleaning down to the pavement.
- Power Propel® System: This system takes the work out of snowblowing. An innovative pivoting scraper keeps the rotor in constant contact with the pavement, making the job quicker and easier. (Select models only.)
- 2-Year Guaranteed-to-Start Warranty: If your snowthrower doesn't start in one or two pulls during the first two years, Toro will fix it for free.
- 2-Year Full Warranty: This product is covered by a two-year full warranty. See your dealer for warranty details.
- Auger System: Power Curve® Rotor
- Capacity per Minute: Up to 1900 lbs. / 862 kg
- Chute Control: Chute-Mounted Handle
- Clearing Width: 21" (53cm)
- Drive System: Power Propel Self-Propel
- Engine: 212cc Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV
- Engine Displacement: 212cc
- Fuel Capacity: 1.1 Quarts / 1 L
- Ignition: Electric Start
- Scraper: Pivoting
- Starter: Electric Start
- Starting Guarantee: 2-Year Guaranteed-to-Start® Warranty
- Throw Distance: Up to 35' / 11 m
- Warranty: 2-Year Full Warranty
- Weight: 87 lbs. / 40 kg
- Engine Type
- Premium 4-cycle OHV
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 21 in. (53cm)
- Electric Start
- Max Discharge
- Up to 35 ft. (11 m)
- Drive Type
- Power Propel Self-Propel
- 87 lb. (40 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.1 qt. (1 L)