2019 Billy Goat CR550HC (Honda GC)
Call for Price
Billy Goat's Compact Power Rake maneuvers small properties effortlessly, removing matted thatch from turf in 20" passes. Its rugged design withstands the most demanding use. The CR55OHC comes standard with Honda power coupled to a free-swinging heat treated tempered flail blade reel, mounted to construction grade cast iron bearings with grease zerks. The flail reel can be changed over to an optional slicing reel in 10 minutes.
- Heavy, Single-Piece Construction: Dampens vibration and reduces overall number of parts.
- Foldable Handles: Padded, ergonomic handles are stiff under operation and fold for easy transport and storage.
- Premium Inside Mounted Engagement Bale: Plus padded handle for operator comfort and ease of use.
- Infinite Heavy-Duty Depth Adjustment: Save on blade wear when compared to preset adjustments that may promote premature flail wear.
- CR Flail Reel: Perfect for accumulated thatch to 1/2 inch or more. Helps restore healthy growth of turf.
- Construction Grade Cast Iron Bearings: Complete with grease zerks for purging dirty grease.
- Engine Brand: Honda GC
- Weight (lbs.): 129
- Width (in.): 28.5
- Rake Width: 20
- Gross Horsepower: 5.0
- Engine Manufacturer
- Honda GC
- 5.0 hp
- Working Width
- 20 in.
- 129 lb.