2018 Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt™ Series 17.50 Gross HP
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
PowerBuilt™ Series 17.50 Gross HP
Efficient and capable engine design that stands the test of time.
- Anti-Vibration System - AVS®: Provides a smoother ride and more comfort.
- Made in the USA: Made in the USA of US and global parts.
- Advanced Debris Management System: Keeps the engine clean by deflecting and ejecting grass and debris for a longer engine life.
- Model Number: 31R9
- Engine Displacement (cc): 500
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- Length (in): 18.9
- Height (in): 12.9
- Bore (in): 3.56
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Oil Filter: N/A
- Air Filter: Cartridge Air Cleaner with Advanced Debris Management
- HP (gross) **: 17.50
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Width (in): 15.5
- Weight (lbs): 77
- Stroke (in): 3.06
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): N/A
- Oil Capacity (oz): 48
- Starter: Electric start, recoil optional
- Muffler: Optional
NOTES:*All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton. **All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
- Bore x Stroke
- 3.56 in. x 3.06 in.
- 500 cc
- 17.50 gross hp
- Starting System
- Electric start, recoil optional
- 18.9 in.
- 15.5 in.
- 12.9 in.
- 77 lb.