Toro Power Broom (38700)
The Toro Power Broom is a multi-purpose broom with applications for every season. From brushing away snow to clearing debris and dethatching grass, this broom has landscape contractors needs covered year-round. Its innovative features allow for the high performance and ease of use that you expect from Toro.
- Patented commercial power steering offers effortless maneuverability with the pull of a trigger
- Variable speed technology - 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds with shift-on-the-fly transmisison
- Kohler Command Pro Multi Season engine - air intake rotates at 180 degrees for multi-season use
- Independent control levers allow simultaneous engagement of ground drive and broom for easy handling
- Engine: 208cc Kohler Command Pro Multi Season
- Starter: Recoil
- Transmission: Friction Disk
- Steering Controls: Power steering - RH/LH Clutch
- Drive System: Direct
- Drive Tires: 15" x 5"
- Speeds: 6 Forward / 2 Reverse
- Weight: 350 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited, 2 Year Limited on Engine
- Broom Caster Tire: Adjustable
- Broom Diameter: 25"
- Broom Rotation Angle: 20 degrees each side
- Broom Rotation Control: Thumb Latch
- Broom Speed: 200 RPM
- Broom Width: 36" (91 cm)
- Tie Down Points: 4 Locations
- 350 lb.