Toro 52" 22HP 726cc (74505) (79505 CARB)
This all-new Toro® GrandStand™ stand-on mower has a 52" Turbo Force cutting deck and a 22 hp Kawasaki FX 726cc engine. It's been redesigned to give you even more productivity. The smaller footprint takes up less space on the trailer when transporting. Mows 25% faster with speed up to 10 mph, has a 10.5 gallon fuel tank that allows you to go farther and work longer. We've eliminated the hydraulic hoses, reduced parts, no routine greasing and simplified the design to save you time. All GrandStand stand-on mowers give you exceptional operator visibility which leads to less property damage and a higher quality of work. Best of all, great traction on slopes and maneuverability.
- 25% faster mowing time with up to 10 mph
- Smaller footprint means better maneuverability
- Sleek, streamline design with elimination of extra hoses and parts
- Foldable platform has self-adjusting suspension and large open area to move around
- Smarter design in a bull-nose bumper.: 7-gauge bull-nose bumper not only protects against frontal impacts, but also contains an integral underskirt to minimize blowout of debris and dust. The bottom, leading edge of the deck is raised 1/4" (6 mm), allowing grass to stand more upright when entering the cutting chamber, ensuring a level cut. Leaf "plowing" during spring and fall clean-up also is significantly reduced.
- A Flat Crisp Cut with Precision Blades: (.250) thick precision blades resist flexing to provide a flat, crisp cut. High-strength, heat-treated alloy steel survives impacts and provides resistance to the rapid wear commonly associated with abrasive conditions. Options include Recycler® and Atomic® mulching blades, medium sail Bahai blades, and low sail sand blades.
- Patented Adjustable Baffle: Allows operator to achieve maximum cutting performance by fine-tuning deck to conquer changing conditions, unique job sites or different times of the season. In extreme conditions, the baffle can be opened in order to conserve power and achieve faster mowing speeds. In less demanding conditions, the baffle can be closed to yield micro-sized particles and maximize discharge velocity.
- Engine: 22 hp Kawasaki®FX 726cc
- Fuel Capacity: 10.5 gallon
- Mowing Speed: Up to 10 mph
- Transport Speed: 10 mph
- Cutting Width: 52"
- Adjustable Discharge Baffle: Standard, tools-free
- Air Filter: Dual element
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,500+ ft/min
- Blade Type: 1/4" (6.4 mm) thick heat-treated steel
- Carrier Frame: 3" x 1.5" (8 x 4 cm) tubular steel
- Caster Tires: 11" x 5"-5" (28 x 13-13 cm) flat free semi-pneumatic
- Cooling System: Air-Cooled
- Deck Design: TURBO FORCE® with 5.5" (140 mm) deck depth, .1" (4.6 mm) steel construction, bull-nose bumper, tool-free adjustable discharge baffle, rubber discharge chute, 1" (25 mm) heavy-duty spindle shaft, spindle bearings: maintenance-free greasable.
- Discharge Chute: High-performance rubber
- Drive System: Integrated hydraulics (no hoses)
- Drive Tires: 20" x 10.5"- 8" (51 x 26.67 - 20 cm)
- Engine Horsepower: 22 hp
- Engine Displacement: 726cc
- Ground Speed: 0 - 10 mph (0 - 16 kmh)
- Height of Cut: 1.5" - 5" (3.81cm - 12.70 cm)
- Hydraulic Fluid: Premium synthetic
- Spindle Bearings: Maintenance-Free
- Spindle Housing: Cast iron
- Steering Controls: Twin lever
- Weight: 904 lb (410 kg)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 22 hp
- Engine Type
- Integrated hydraulics (no hoses)
- Wheel Size
- 20 in. x 10.5 in.- 8 in. (51 x 26.67 - 20 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 10.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 52 in.